ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
By using growbetween.com (“Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms of Service herein. By creating an account on this Site you and your company are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, which shall include yourself as well as any other affiliate or employee of your company who may use the account you have created. By creating a company account you acknowledge that you have the permission and power to bind the company for which the account is being created.
User agrees to keep information gained through this website confidential unless they garner written permission to share the information from the owner of the information.
- Users of this website are required to ONLY disseminate accurate and truthful information to other users regardless of how that information is conveyed. Dissemination of false or misleading information may result in account suspension.
- Users of this website shall understand that the listing content is user generated and is not verified, in any form, by GrowBetween Trading Co.
- GrowBetween does not take responsibility for the clarity or accuracy of information provided by users of this website nor will we be held liable for any loss that is incurred as a result of using this website.
- It is the responsibility of each user to verify the accuracy of information they receive on this website regardless of whether the information is gained through a listing, through communication with users, through photographs or video, or though a link to an outside website.
GrowBetween does not condone profanity or abusive language within the chat features on this website. If a user is found to be in violation of this condition, they may face enforcement action including suspension of their account.
SERVICES AND FEES
Using our Services is generally free of charge. We may charge a fee for certain services, and when we do, you will have the opportunity to review and accept that charge. Any fees are non-refundable and payable when due.
We reserve the right to edit or delete content on this site for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, content deemed obscene, illegal, as well as political content or content promoting competing websites. Additionally, the sale of property restricted by local, provincial/state or national laws or deemed unsafe is not permitted.
For legal, safety or community reasons, the following items and services are not permitted on our site:
- Unlicensed/illegal cannabis products
- Products or services that are not legal in your area
- Products or services that you are not licensed to sell in your jurisdiction
- Unlicensed/illegal cannabis services
We allow one listing per property, product or service which is active for 30 days. Listings that are older than 30 days will be automatically deactivated and must be manually reactivated by the user if re-listing is desired.
We reserve the right to remove any listings that we feel are not relevant or of any value to our users, with or without notice.
We reserve the right to restrict the use of GrowBetween.ca from those who regularly break our Terms of Service.
You are responsible for marking your listings as “sold” immediately upon the sale of the property, product or service advertised. Instructions on how to mark your ad as sold are found here on the Help page.
Further, you agree to NOT:
- Place multiple listings for the same property, product, or service.
- Create multiple accounts or use multiple email addresses to post the same property listing more than once.
- Post inappropriate, offensive or illegal content
- Post a property, product or service that is not owned by you or a company you work for
- Post advertisements that are not cannabis related
By using our Services to post content, you automatically grant and assign to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right, power and authority to grant and assign to us, a non-exclusive, unlimited, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully sublicensable licence to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in such content, in any media known now or in the future, and you waive any and all moral rights in such posted content.
You also expressly grant and assign to us all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use, or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
LICENSED CANNABIS ENTITIES ONLY
The cannabis products and services section of this website is restricted to entities that have been licensed to buy/sell such products within a specific geographic area.
Any user found to be attempting to buy, sell, or advertise any cannabis product, service, or property that they are not licensed to transact, may have their account suspended. Further, any user found to be attempting to buy, sell, or advertise any cannabis product, service, or property outside of a geographic area in which they are licensed to transact said activities, may have their account suspended.
NO LEGAL REPRESENTATION
Before entering a transaction for any cannabis product, service, or property that is listed on this website, it is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the safety and legality of the products, services, or properties that are advertised. GrowBetween does not make representations about the legality or quality of any of the products, services, or properties listed on this website and will not be held liable for any financial loss, fines, or legal fees as a result of any listing on this website. It is the sole responsibility of each user to determine the legality of any transaction that is contemplated as a result of using this website.
GrowBetween is not associated or affiliated with any of the users of this website and does not make any claim regarding their legal status, the legality of their ability to buy/sell cannabis products, services, or properties, nor the quality or value or such.
You agree not to, without the express prior written consent of GrowBetween Trading Co.: (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site or user generated content you do not own. Disregarding this rule may result in account suspension.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our services, which includes, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following:
- Your use of or your inability to use our services;
- Delays or disruptions in our services;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by using our services or any site, services, applications or tools linked to our services;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our services or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- Damage to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the use of our services;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including without limitation:
- items or services offered or provided by third parties using our services; or
- pages cached by third parties.
- A suspension, termination or other action taken with respect to your account;
regardless of the above, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (b) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) from claims, demands, and damages (whether direct, actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
By using our Site you are agreeing to this release and you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favour at the time of agreeing to this release
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Services.
In addition to all other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement or by law, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Services (or any part thereof) without cause and without notice.